THANK YOU FOR YOUR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS!
Thank you for submitting your abstracts for CAPGAN 2019. The committee is reviewing submissions and will be in touch soon with updates!
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts can only be submitted online using the Abstract Submission portal
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract
- All authors should be included on the abstract with name of institution and country
- Abstracts must not exceed 400 words in length (not including title and authors)
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit
- No references, tables or graphics should be included in the abstract
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure abstract text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. The Program Committee will not be responsible for any errors published
- Please indicate whether you would like to be considered for a travel award (for graduate students only)